blog thesite
www.flickr.com

Saturday, April 16, 2005

A Freshman...again

It's unofficial. I'm going to be a freshman - again - and hopefully at American University. Freshman Day was yesterday, and I'm quite happy to say that I met a great many cool people. Got some s/n's, chatted it up, and just had a general good time. Student panel was the most honest thing I've ever seen (with some fake ID advice included).

Also, I met the new head of Multimedia, a subject I would've thought I'd never be interested in at just first glance at the name. The guy's Randall Packer, and he seems to be generally into the same things as me. Lots of talk about Joi Ito, Steve Mann, and the like. Too bad we never got around to discussing transhumanism. Then again, I probably would've had a heart attack on the spot. Oh well. I could use a Pacemaker anyway. Then I can finally join my brothers, like Dick Cheney, who are already part of the borg.

Other than that, they just better be giving me some good moneys. I'm excited.

In fact, I got so excited that I went out and bought (or had my mom buy) The Outlaw Bible of American Literature. It features such literary greats as Jack Kerouac, Ray Bradbury, Sylvia Plath, Jack Black, DMX, and Tupac. r0x0rs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home